Eva Ostruszka Klusová is a partner at FORLEX with more than ten years of practice in providing legal services. She specialises in labour law, healthcare and pharmaceutical law. She deals with commercial and corporate law. She also provides services to French speaking clients.
In the field of labour law, Eva Ostruszka Klusová provides complex legal services to clients managing human resources. Her areas of expertise comprise particularly occupational health services, corporate governance, illegal employment issues and labour due diligence. In the field of health law, she has experience particularly with medical devices regulation, reimbursement of health services, transfer of businesses and companies operating in the field of health law and pharmaceutical law, and negotiating agreements with health insurance companies. In 2021, she obtained her Master of Laws degree in the field of medical law and bioethics.
Before joining FORLEX in 2016, Eva Ostruszka Klusová worked for more than six years at Havel, Holásek & Partners, as a legal assistant, a junior associate and after passing the bar exam in 2014 as an attorney-at-law.
- Labour law
- Life sciences
- Commercial law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Complex labour law counsel to countless employers (among others, for major clients active in the areas of heavy industry, engineering, chemistry, automotive, energetics, IT technologies or pharmacy) including audits of standard documentation and setting the internal processes for employers, representation in court disputes with employees
- Advisory in relations between employers and providers of occupational health services, when concluding contracts for the provision of such health services and also in issuance and review of medical records and the health qualification of employees
- Advisory to numerous clients in the field of corporate governance and relations with managers
- Advisory to employers in the field of collective bargaining, including establishment of European Works Council
- Advisory on acquisitions of health services providers and companies which are active in the area of distribution of medical devices (among others in negotiating the transfer of activities with health insurance companies or ensuring the necessary authorizations)
- Advisory to major international companies active in the area of construction or textile industry on claims of employees in employers’ insolvency
- Legal reviews of companies operating in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Leader of workshops, seminars and presentations on labour law issues