Lenka Němcová is the partner of FORLEX. She specialises in real estate and construction law, public law, general commercial law and corporate law. Lenka Němcová also advises in the field of acquisitions and divestitures.
In the field of real estate and construction Lenka has provided comprehensive legal advice on drafting contractual documentation, due diligence procedures and dispute resolution with development projects. Within her legal practice Lenka has been involved in transactions pursued by major local as well as international companies, whether as a seller or as a buyer, in particular in real estate transactions. Lenka Němcová also regularly advises and represents clients in various public procedures including following judiciary proceedings.
Before joining FORLEX in 2016, Lenka Němcová worked at Havel, Holásek & Partners as a junior associate and also as an attorney after passing the bar examination in 2015. In 2011, Lenka Němcová was seconded to a law firm Baum Reiter & Collegen in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Real Estate and Construction law
- Corporate and commercial law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Advised Czech developers in connection with several acquisitions of real estate projects, including the performance of comprehensive due diligence investigations of projects and project companies, and drafting transaction documentation
- Advising Czech developers on the acquisition of land and the development of a residential project
- Representing major international companies in negotiations with respect to lease agreements for their offices and production plants
- Advising on several acquisitions of real estate and the subsequent construction of production plants in industrial zones in Moravia and Silesia and negotiating with representatives of the involved municipalities
- Advising a major international automotive manufacturer on the acquisition and construction of new industrial sites and the operation of existing industrial sites in the Czech Republic
- Involvement in legal due diligence and the preparation of acquisition of a Czech company involved in the lease of offices and production plants
- Advising on the lease of commercial industrial facilities in industrial parks in the Czech Republic
- Advising a foreign investor on the acquisition of a company owning land for industrial development
- Negotiations, drafting and advice during the conclusion and performance of contracts for work regarding construction of a power plan
- Preparation of transaction documentation for acquisition of a hotel
- Comprehensive legal advisory to a major automobile manufacturer in the area of contractual and corporate law
- Advising on numerous complex disputes in the energy sector, including disputes relating to the support and production of energy from renewable resources
- Advising local and international clients on revisions to contractual documentation in connection with the recodification of the Czech private law, and drafting new template contracts